The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bottle and Box Packaging

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for help on finding a cost effective supplier for my Sense Hero Spray - Intro here - MINDSET - EXECUTION - FEEDBACK - Sense Hero Journey

We're currently selling in 15ml sprays however we're looking to increase this to a 30ml bottle, our supplier currently charges in a 'wrap up' deal with the formula, bottle and box all included however we have obtained prices on a 'fill only' which is alot cheaper but we have to source our own bottle and box.

Long story short - Please could someone help with finding a recommended supplier, I know about Alibaba for suppliers but want to find recommendations?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Telegram pic.JPG
    Telegram pic.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 5

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
449%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Plenty of packaging companies - Order Custom Printed Packaging Online. UK Made Custom Boxes, Luxury Carrier Bags and Printed Tissue Paper - Precious Packaging is one I've used before - VERY good in terms of speed of implementation and going out of their way to help create a solution that works for you.

Lee Robinson from Magellan Branding helped me about 10 years ago is a very standup guy. If he can't help you directly, he will likely know someone who can.

I am not sure how you'd get the bottles labelled.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
Plenty of packaging companies - Order Custom Printed Packaging Online. UK Made Custom Boxes, Luxury Carrier Bags and Printed Tissue Paper - Precious Packaging is one I've used before - VERY good in terms of speed of implementation and going out of their way to help create a solution that works for you.

Lee Robinson from Magellan Branding helped me about 10 years ago is a very standup guy. If he can't help you directly, he will likely know someone who can.

I am not sure how you'd get the bottles labelled.
Thank you for the recommendation, looking at the website it looks to be expensive.

PaulD2023

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 9, 2021
UK
I think i'd be looking more for China Suppliers to keep the cost low

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.