clarkster009
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2012
- Messages
- 43
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 98%
So I am looking at the month-to-month wireless service options, and am trying to decide which to go with. I know Verizon has great coverage in most places, but paying $100+ a mo is just ridiculous!
Month to Month Wireless Pros
- Cheaper plans
- No contract to worry about
- No credit check, no hassle
Cons
- Coverage concerns
- Phones available for purchase generally aren't the latest and greatest
The way I see it, saving $45-55 a month on wireless service is worth the risk of spotty or less than stellar coverage (that's like $600 a year!) My phone right now sucks to the point where it won't hold a charge longer than 20 minutes and keeps turning off randomly, so any phone is an upgrade really. The only thing I really use the phone for is checking email, occasional web browsing, and the TRAFFIC MAP...if I didn't use Google's traffic map I probably could go back to a dumb phone.
Does anybody use any of these, or have any recommendations? I live in a large metro area, so the coverage probably isn't a huge issue to worry about.
Month to Month Wireless Pros
- Cheaper plans
- No contract to worry about
- No credit check, no hassle
Cons
- Coverage concerns
- Phones available for purchase generally aren't the latest and greatest
The way I see it, saving $45-55 a month on wireless service is worth the risk of spotty or less than stellar coverage (that's like $600 a year!) My phone right now sucks to the point where it won't hold a charge longer than 20 minutes and keeps turning off randomly, so any phone is an upgrade really. The only thing I really use the phone for is checking email, occasional web browsing, and the TRAFFIC MAP...if I didn't use Google's traffic map I probably could go back to a dumb phone.
Does anybody use any of these, or have any recommendations? I live in a large metro area, so the coverage probably isn't a huge issue to worry about.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
