Hello,
I am sure the subject perhaps got you curious, Well literally speaking I want you to be blunt.
Here is a redesign look of www.lepsms.com, I am extending some of the services but it basically a bulksms service. It has been on for some 3 years or more selling only to my circle of acquaintances. However a part of me would love to turn it into a Fastlane idea but then I'd love to know your thoughts for or against it.
Is this even a Fastlane Idea considering it negates 'E' the entry barrier is very low for this business, however having a bespoke service is rare?
Profitability is quite minimal except we scale to a huge customer base which I am not certain scale will happen in a short while.
Anyways, Let's hear your thoughts. Thanks.
P.S:
After going through some of the comments, I thought to share my reseller link http://121.241.242.114/websms/lepsms
Why am I moving away from this one: Delivery rate is falling? I want to automate payments and I want to build a more simple interface.
I am sure the subject perhaps got you curious, Well literally speaking I want you to be blunt.
Here is a redesign look of www.lepsms.com, I am extending some of the services but it basically a bulksms service. It has been on for some 3 years or more selling only to my circle of acquaintances. However a part of me would love to turn it into a Fastlane idea but then I'd love to know your thoughts for or against it.
Is this even a Fastlane Idea considering it negates 'E' the entry barrier is very low for this business, however having a bespoke service is rare?
Profitability is quite minimal except we scale to a huge customer base which I am not certain scale will happen in a short while.
Anyways, Let's hear your thoughts. Thanks.
P.S:
After going through some of the comments, I thought to share my reseller link http://121.241.242.114/websms/lepsms
Why am I moving away from this one: Delivery rate is falling? I want to automate payments and I want to build a more simple interface.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
