Extra
New Contributor
Well first off, thank you Peerless for the idea of creating a book. Secondly, thank you forums for giving me insight, motivation, and perseverance. Well today I bought the domain name for the book. www.youllnevermakeitoutalive.com
My blog is titled Life. (http://youllnevermakeitoutalive.blogspot.com), my book being entitled as such as well.
It will basically be ramblings and social satire, as well as how i percieve the world, life, death, religion, money, government, etc.
The reason I am starting a blog is to get viral marketing as well as getting a following. Once I have a big enough fanbase I will submit a manuscript as well as the marketing data to several publishing firms (hopefully they contact me first, the ball will be in my court.
Please tell me what you think, and if you can give me any tips/information/insight.
I hope to have it done in a years time.
Questions: I am new to the internet website creating thing, and wish to do it myself. At first the webaddress will forward to the blog, but i wish to AdSense my domainname and reap the rewards from my own writing.
Also, how do you think the website should be set up??
Thank you again, and good luck in all your endeavors...
My blog is titled Life. (http://youllnevermakeitoutalive.blogspot.com), my book being entitled as such as well.
It will basically be ramblings and social satire, as well as how i percieve the world, life, death, religion, money, government, etc.
The reason I am starting a blog is to get viral marketing as well as getting a following. Once I have a big enough fanbase I will submit a manuscript as well as the marketing data to several publishing firms (hopefully they contact me first, the ball will be in my court.
Please tell me what you think, and if you can give me any tips/information/insight.
I hope to have it done in a years time.
Questions: I am new to the internet website creating thing, and wish to do it myself. At first the webaddress will forward to the blog, but i wish to AdSense my domainname and reap the rewards from my own writing.
Also, how do you think the website should be set up??
Thank you again, and good luck in all your endeavors...
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
