- Joined
- Mar 26, 2011
- Messages
- 58
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 29%
This isn't my first post, so some of you may know that I am 14. Although I thought know a lot about business/finance for my age turns out I really don't. I've been reading all those slowlane books for a few years and up until recently had the mentality that you should go to college, get a good job, become a cfo of a small business, save 20% and retire with a few million at 65. Unfortunately I also wanted to be a millionaire by 30, which after planning it out would be almost impossible on the slowlane. Luckily I found this forum, and I've got to say it has completely changed my perspective. Now I've set my millionaire age to 25 and have started a new business venture that will be much more fastlane than previous ones. I plan on becoming an active member here, so look out!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
