Noor Shafaq
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2018
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 200%
I know everyone says it's a waste, but electricity is cheap and it's only one miner so if you just want to say "you're wasting your time" then please suck on a pickle and take your sour attitude elsewhere <link removed>. The rest of my miners are working a pool and making good BTC.
So here goes. For the next YEAR I'll be solo mininng with an old S3 (actually have already been for a couple of weeks) running about 418 - 450ghs (seasonally adjusted). As of today the best share is 1,816,484,083. Only 49,000,000,000 off! LOL!
I'll post updates when anything interesting happens or if a block is found. Let's hope I pull that lotto ticket and get the luck of the irish!
So here goes. For the next YEAR I'll be solo mininng with an old S3 (actually have already been for a couple of weeks) running about 418 - 450ghs (seasonally adjusted). As of today the best share is 1,816,484,083. Only 49,000,000,000 off! LOL!
I'll post updates when anything interesting happens or if a block is found. Let's hope I pull that lotto ticket and get the luck of the irish!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
