Hi all
I'm a long time lurker here on the forums and today I'd like to present you my new project and kindly ask for your opinion.
http://bitlance.biz
It is a portal where freelancers can find work paid in Bitcoin and buyers can find talents from all over the world. Because the users can use Bitcoin as a payment, the portal has some unique advantages over other traditional platforms (like elance, odesk, etc.):
At the moment, the target group are technophilics who already have some bitcoins and are looking for project partners. But in the long term, I hope cryptocurrencies will become mainstream so that the target group moves to "normal" entrepreneurs who would like to recruit freelancers from all over the world.
What do you think? Any tips on the user interface or the landing page? Currently, I am trying to make the site public. Any good advice how to market it?
I'm a long time lurker here on the forums and today I'd like to present you my new project and kindly ask for your opinion.
http://bitlance.biz
It is a portal where freelancers can find work paid in Bitcoin and buyers can find talents from all over the world. Because the users can use Bitcoin as a payment, the portal has some unique advantages over other traditional platforms (like elance, odesk, etc.):
- We have a cryptographically secure escrow service where our platform can not steal or lose the payments. The users can still access their funds even when our site goes offline.
- Both parties can remain anonymous, if they want to. This is beneficial for clients who want to provide or acquire black hat services (hacking, reverse engineering, black hat seo).
- The fees are very cheap, especially for international money transfers
At the moment, the target group are technophilics who already have some bitcoins and are looking for project partners. But in the long term, I hope cryptocurrencies will become mainstream so that the target group moves to "normal" entrepreneurs who would like to recruit freelancers from all over the world.
What do you think? Any tips on the user interface or the landing page? Currently, I am trying to make the site public. Any good advice how to market it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
