The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Biggest need in my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waisec

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Feb 6, 2014
Estonia
Lold thru my experiences and from many around me I've learned not to take what women say seriously, but to take their actions seriously. I also learned women are emotionally driven and sometimes incapable of logic. For instance from your post I can tell your reacting emotionally, feel threatened. You probably are waiting to go guns blazing on me.

The thing is I don't want to have a logical debate with with an emotionally charged species on a entreprenuer forum. Have a good night.

tumblr_mpzttwaVU91sp9fcho1_500.gif

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I also learned women are emotionally driven and sometimes incapable of logic.
I bet she doesn't want to have any "logical" debate anyway. Because generally speaking, women has higher IQ than men. LOL.

The thing is I don't want to have a logical debate with with an emotionally charged species on a entreprenuer forum. Have a good night.

Last edited:

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014
I bet she doesn't want to have any "logical" debate anyway. Because generally speaking, women has higher IQ than men. LOL.
Could I see some statistic on that?

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
G

GuestUser113

Lol'd at taking anything a women says in this generation seriously.
Lold thru my experiences and from many around me I've learned not to take what women say seriously, but to take their actions seriously. I also learned women are emotionally driven and sometimes incapable of logic. For instance from your post I can tell your reacting emotionally, feel threatened. You probably are waiting to go guns blazing on me.

48465022.jpg

@Vigilante

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Interesting, well it's only one specific age group and we don't know what contributes to higher scores in IQ tests.
Yeah. I know. Barley men and women too. As they were just 14 to 18. More like kids. At least to me. But there were something about temperament advantage for women. I don't know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Lol'd at taking anything a women says in this generation seriously.

seriously man, why post this garbage, do you wana be on this forum? cos shit like thats gonna get you booted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!