What's new

Beta Readers and Editing Share Idea/Partner

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

thesaintv12

New Contributor
Joined
Sep 7, 2011
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hi all,

I'm joining the gang here! I thought I'd hold off posting until I had actually had a go at planning a novel and starting work.

I am in no way a great writer, but I have done some short, paid work in the past. I'd be very willing to have a go at partnering with someone to be an extra set of eyes. Perhaps an I read yours, you read mine kind of deal.

I'm not too comfortable sharing my work with family and friends yet. I'm also not in the financial to pay for many edits. So I thought this might work well?

I'd also like to ask where people find Beta readers, and how the system works?

Thanks for reading and good luck with your projects!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O'f emtu moli vu etl xjisi qiuqmi gopf Cive siefist, epf jux vji tztvin xuslt?

Zua dep gopf wumapviis cive siefist op wesouat hsuaqt up Huufsieft. Ci tasi vu tqidogz vji hipsi tu vjev zua hiv siefist xju esi tonomes vu zuas veshiv cazist. Fup'v iyqidv qsugittoupem ifovoph. Cigusi tipfoph zuas xusl vu e siefis, fu et nadj et quttocmi vu devdj vzqut, hsennevodem issust, ivd. Cive siefist xomm dunnipv up jux vjiz molif vji tvusz, tunivonit howi zua tuni ofiet up fiwimuqnipv, epf vjiz xomm quopv uav issust og vjiz tii vjin, cav vjiz esi piovjis qsuugsiefist pus ifovust. Vjepl e cive siefis cz tipfoph vjin e gopem duqz ug vji cuul xjip zua qacmotj.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom