The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have You Used Betareader.io, Or Any Other Beta Reader Services?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
As any "authorpreneur" knows, getting people to read your book is tough, in fact, I actively try and put people off when they hear I'm writing a book and they offer to read it. Recently a friend literally begged me to let her read my novel claiming she was just about to go on holiday and needed a good book. When she returned she said "I read the first chapter", which was a lie, she didn't even open the file. Anyway I digress!

So I want to try out some of these beta reader sites like betareader.io. Has anyone tried this or any others? What were your thoughts/results?

Preferably I want to join one whereby I don't have to promise to read anyone else's work (selfish I know, but I need as much time to write as possible), I know people seem to either love or hate Goodreads with little in between, so wondering what people's experience with that or any similar sites were.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
You don't really need one. Editors can do everything a beta reader can do and more, but if you absolutely want one, I'd probably find one on Fiverr or similar.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
So I want to try out some of these beta reader sites like betareader.io. Has anyone tried this or any others? What were your thoughts/results?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.