Well my mind has been racing lately with a new idea, and I wanted to get opinions on the best platform for this kind of application...
Basically I want a website that people can become members of on a subscription basis (as long as they are paying their subscription fees, they will be able to enter a username/password to access certain content).
While they are subscribed, they will also receive emails that contain this 'premium' content.
Anyways, what am I looking at for a platform here? My only experience right now is with Shopify and I don't think that's a great fit. I have no experience with Word Press, is this something I should look into? Or other suggestions?
Greatly Appreciated!
B
Basically I want a website that people can become members of on a subscription basis (as long as they are paying their subscription fees, they will be able to enter a username/password to access certain content).
While they are subscribed, they will also receive emails that contain this 'premium' content.
Anyways, what am I looking at for a platform here? My only experience right now is with Shopify and I don't think that's a great fit. I have no experience with Word Press, is this something I should look into? Or other suggestions?
Greatly Appreciated!
B
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
