The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Web Platform For Subscription

pgtownsyou

Forge Ahead
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Oct 29, 2013
Minnesota
Well my mind has been racing lately with a new idea, and I wanted to get opinions on the best platform for this kind of application...

Basically I want a website that people can become members of on a subscription basis (as long as they are paying their subscription fees, they will be able to enter a username/password to access certain content).

While they are subscribed, they will also receive emails that contain this 'premium' content.

Anyways, what am I looking at for a platform here? My only experience right now is with Shopify and I don't think that's a great fit. I have no experience with Word Press, is this something I should look into? Or other suggestions?

Greatly Appreciated!
B

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Utopia

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2016
Traveling
Well my mind has been racing lately with a new idea, and I wanted to get opinions on the best platform for this kind of application...

Basically I want a website that people can become members of on a subscription basis (as long as they are paying their subscription fees, they will be able to enter a username/password to access certain content).

While they are subscribed, they will also receive emails that contain this 'premium' content.

Anyways, what am I looking at for a platform here? My only experience right now is with Shopify and I don't think that's a great fit. I have no experience with Word Press, is this something I should look into? Or other suggestions?

Greatly Appreciated!
B
See this thread as this was just covered two weeks ago:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ing-small-online-community.71369/#post-575081

AlphaWulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Aug 8, 2016
I use clickfunnels for landing pages and they have a (surprisingly) decent membership website option. They handle the payments (through stripe). You can set it up to email users their own login or simply take their payment and email the content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.