The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which knowledge are necessary to build a web platform?

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jun 5, 2019
Hi, I want to develop a web platform to follow my business idea. I already had experience with development so I don't have any problem to learn new programming languages. I need an help form someone with more experience, which knowledge/programming language are necessary to build a simple web platform web users can register, send message each others and create announcement?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tidder Jail

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 21, 2018
Brazil
You need to write the front end and the back end for your platform

The Front end - It it's the part that gets displayed in the browser, for that you probably want to use some framework like React, Vue or Angular because it's easier. You need to know HTML, CSS and JS to write a good front end.

The Back end - It's the part that handles your platform logic. For that you can use almost any languague you want(Python, node js, java, ruby, php), you also need to connect to a database to store your data.

Some popular options are: React and Nodejs, React and Java(using Spring), Angular and Ruby

You can watch this youtube playlist to learn how things talk to each other. If you need some help feel free to contact me

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.