- Joined
- Oct 14, 2012
- Messages
- 223
Rep Bank
$930
$930
User Power: 133%
So we launched a Arabic home tutoring business for kids...
It's been exactly 1 year now. We've made some progress, but things have started to plateau. Her income is capped at £800-900/month from a couple of evening clients and busy weekends. But I know I can drum up MUCH more business, + I want to develop stronger sales/marketing skills, so challenge accepted
Each client = £10-15/week minimum.
Our primary method for lead gen has been leaflets, but we've exhausted our local pool of leads and are seeing a significant decline in returns now. She doesn't drive at the moment because insurance is ludicrously high, otherwise we could expand by simply broadening location.
My alternatives to this were:
1. Increase prices, and aim for higher paying clients
2. Obtain online clients
3. Market to adult women who want to learn so there's more billable hours
What are we doing now?
She's started joining groups on Facebook that match the ideal customer and regularly posting. The aim being to share valuable content, quick tips on pronunciation, and brief vids of her students to boost credibility and attract clients.
We started it this week, and someone local has already called her for an initial trial.
We're also planning on launching a Youtube channel for a more scalable "fastlane" venture, but that's for later...
So I want to choose one marketing method and stick to it through the end. I'm considering Facebook ads...
But what would you fellow fastlaners do in my shoes?
Getting some feedback and suggestions on this would be great! And I'll execute if it makes sense.
Peace
It's been exactly 1 year now. We've made some progress, but things have started to plateau. Her income is capped at £800-900/month from a couple of evening clients and busy weekends. But I know I can drum up MUCH more business, + I want to develop stronger sales/marketing skills, so challenge accepted
Each client = £10-15/week minimum.
Our primary method for lead gen has been leaflets, but we've exhausted our local pool of leads and are seeing a significant decline in returns now. She doesn't drive at the moment because insurance is ludicrously high, otherwise we could expand by simply broadening location.
My alternatives to this were:
1. Increase prices, and aim for higher paying clients
2. Obtain online clients
3. Market to adult women who want to learn so there's more billable hours
What are we doing now?
She's started joining groups on Facebook that match the ideal customer and regularly posting. The aim being to share valuable content, quick tips on pronunciation, and brief vids of her students to boost credibility and attract clients.
We started it this week, and someone local has already called her for an initial trial.
We're also planning on launching a Youtube channel for a more scalable "fastlane" venture, but that's for later...
So I want to choose one marketing method and stick to it through the end. I'm considering Facebook ads...
But what would you fellow fastlaners do in my shoes?
Getting some feedback and suggestions on this would be great! And I'll execute if it makes sense.
Peace
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
