The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best video you'll ever watch on Taking Action

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
I just watched this the other day and was pretty inspired by it. I even stood up and did the finger thing lol

What's interesting is that I actually saw this video several years ago...and it did absolutely nothing for me at the time.

Ashten

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 30, 2014
San Diego, CA
It's so amazing how simple it is, once you have an end goal, to start taking action toward it and adjust yourself along the way.

I'm reading Anthony's book called "Awaken the Giant Within," it's a long read, but it's super valuable and really eye opening. It teaches you how to control your emotions, thus controlling your behaviors & results. Since we only act (and don't act) on emotions, taking control of your emotions - you ultimately take control of your life. I truly recommend this book to someone who wants to do BIG things, but is just confused about how to start.

Simple Steps to Success:
1) Decide what you REALLY want.
2) Take action. (Most Educated Guess)
3) Find out what works & what doesn't.
4) Adjust your course along the way until you get what you want.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
It's so amazing how simple it is, once you have an end goal, to start taking action toward it and adjust yourself along the way.

I'm reading Anthony's book called "Awaken the Giant Within," it's a long read, but it's super valuable and really eye opening. It teaches you how to control your emotions, thus controlling your behaviors & results. Since we only act (and don't act) on emotions, taking control of your emotions - you ultimately take control of your life. I truly recommend this book to someone who wants to do BIG things, but is just confused about how to start.

Simple Steps to Success:
1) Decide what you REALLY want.
2) Take action. (Most Educated Guess)
3) Find out what works & what doesn't.
4) Adjust your course along the way until you get what you want.

Yeah I've also read it. It's a good book, but gets a little boring at times.

Ashten

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 30, 2014
San Diego, CA
Actually favourited this video earlier today for later watching.

Good vid?

Oh man, great video. Already per-ordered the book. It's strategy is what successful billionaire investors use to nearly take away all the risk while the upside is virtually always on their side, so when they lose or a recession hits, a small loss literally only comes out of profit. Very advanced stuff.

It's amazing what compound interest does, I remember when MJ was talking about the $0.02 compounded after 40 times in the book. It's just mind boggling. Albert Einstein calls it one of the most powerful forces we've came to discover and named it "The Eighth Wonder of the World."

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Oh man, great video. Already per-ordered the book. It's strategy is what successful billionaire investors use to nearly take away all the risk while the upside is virtually always on their side, so when they lose or a recession hits, a small loss literally only comes out of profit. Very advanced stuff.

It's amazing what compound interest does, I remember when MJ was talking about the $0.02 compounded after 40 times in the book. It's just mind boggling. Albert Einstein calls it one of the most powerful forces we've came to discover and named it "The Eighth Wonder of the World."

Yeah I need to order the book also, that interview got me convinced.

Yasai

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 26, 2014
This was exactly the video I was thinking about, before I clicked your link.

Welcome to the Twilight-zone ;-)

The interview Tony had with John alone is also extremely profound.

Aidan

Next Year, you will wish you had started Today.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Great thread, great videos, great inspiration.

Kreedos Phoenix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Nov 30, 2014
Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love this video! This is one of the reasons I kept coming back to this site, to look at this video every day. Just get out there and do it!

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
@Peakdesire if you write exactly ONE page in word TONIGHT for your ebook, I will rep transfer you 10 speed :rockon: (If you're not going to take action over internet points then I don't know WHAT you'll take action with :p )

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
You lost me at Frank Kern.

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
You lost me at Frank Kern.
So you think there's nothing to learn from someone who generated millions of dollars in sales in 24 hours online? (I know they didn't all go to his pockets, but still)

Not that he even gives any advice in that video anyway...

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I like Frank Kern (at the very least from an entertainment perspective).

Tony Robbins book arrived yesterday. Purchased it before release via his Jeff Walker style promotion (free book just pay the shipping).

Haven't had the chance to have a good look yet.

Peakdesire

Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
I like Frank Kern (at the very least from an entertainment perspective).

Tony Robbins book arrived yesterday. Purchased it before release via his Jeff Walker style promotion (free book just pay the shipping).

Haven't had the chance to have a good look yet.

Kern is great guy, I've seen a couple amazing interviews with him. He's a bright fella.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
i read his book on Money and its completely garbage. Same rehashed shit you find everywhere else. Good for him for selling it as well as he does. I love Tony, but this money book is nothing great.

Now if you're clueless about life, then its a good book for you to read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.