- Joined
- Aug 18, 2011
- Messages
- 513
Rep Bank
$990
$990
User Power: 57%
I am looking to get a toll free/ 800 # for my business. I imagine I will not use it very often and given my current circumstances would most likely need to forward the calls to my cell anyways. I will most likely have international calls in the not to distant future. Because of this I have been looking at VOIPO's cloud based phone service. It seems like it will be the cheapest option for what i am looking to accomplish.
I was wondering what phone services others have been happy with. Anybody use a cloud based phone service right now with good results. Basically, any general information or experience others have had with a phone service preferable as cheap as possible.
Thank you
I was wondering what phone services others have been happy with. Anybody use a cloud based phone service right now with good results. Basically, any general information or experience others have had with a phone service preferable as cheap as possible.
Thank you
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
