The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Home Service Cloud Update: SaaS product for Small Service Businesses

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

kody.kendall

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Sep 4, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
Hi everyone. I got a lot of feedback on my first post here, so I was hoping to pick the community's brains on a problem I'm working on.

Essentially, I've narrowed down my ideal target to owners of small service/contracting companies that are hitting 4-5 appointments per day, who's owner is out in the field with his employees, and who don't have office managers/office workers handling phone calls and appointment setting for them. They also will be response-based dispatching, meaning customers only reach out to them when something breaks or they need a random service done.

I'm slightly pivoting my software to cater towards those companies who don't have office workers to take customer phone calls, questions, and do invoicing for them.

The software will help these owners spend less time on the phones, have a central software system that tracks all their customers, appointments, invoices, service records, does reporting, etc. but does all this with NO (or very, very limited ) data entry for the owner who is too busy to be fiddling around with filling in information to a phone application.

Companies I can think of that fit this description:

Residential HVAC companies that do service work on people's furnaces & AC's, & install new systems for homeowners.
Residential plumbing companies that do residential service work, fix/replace bath-tubs, kitchen faucets, toilets, water heaters, etc.
Rooting companies that clear drains in people's homes.
Handymen or other general workers that come to fix broken issues, or to help the homeowner change something about their home.

Can you guys think of any other categories/companies that fit this description?

Also, can you think of where I can consistently find companies like this? Most of these companies don't really have a strong online presence, and they're spread mostly through word of mouth of people.

Do you have any companies like this in your network I can reach out to and speak with?

Thanks in advance,
- Kody

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.