The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Being Grateful EVERYDAY!!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Caesarion

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Nov 26, 2009
SF, Bay Area
Going to my office this morning, I saw homeless woman walking in the pouring rain with no SHOES. I didn't feel bad for her. I was angry at myself because I'm not at this moment able to ask her what size shoe she wears and go buy her some.

I was thinking, at this financial point in my life, me and her are close financially. She actually may have a bigger net worth than me right now, being that I aquired all my company's $160k in debt. But I know I have a MILLIONAIRE MIND (somewhere in here) so It's just a matter of time that I will be on top and be able to spontaneously help people like I used to.

But most important to me, was the fact that I stress so hard getting back to being on top, I sometimes forget to be grateful for just having shoes, and a warm place to sleep. Not to get comfortable, but just to be thankful and while I'm achieving.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.