Hey Gang -
Over the past few years, I've built up some pretty big inventories for my Ebiz, and I want to trim them down. The best way I can think to do this is to become a drop shipper for some other Ebiz stores out there, so I can move some products quickly while accepting a lower profit margin.
Does anybody know how you get into this? Is there a drop shipper directory you an get listed with, or a web site you can sign up with to find sellers for your products?
I'd even be willing to partner up with some fastlaners if you want to add some of my products to your existing stores. Drop me a PM if interested.
Thanks in advance,
- Hakrjak
Over the past few years, I've built up some pretty big inventories for my Ebiz, and I want to trim them down. The best way I can think to do this is to become a drop shipper for some other Ebiz stores out there, so I can move some products quickly while accepting a lower profit margin.
Does anybody know how you get into this? Is there a drop shipper directory you an get listed with, or a web site you can sign up with to find sellers for your products?
I'd even be willing to partner up with some fastlaners if you want to add some of my products to your existing stores. Drop me a PM if interested.
Thanks in advance,
- Hakrjak
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
