The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Become unstoppable or keep eating vanilla ice-cream!

relentlesseffort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Mar 23, 2020
In travel mode
Hi guys,

It didn't take me long to sign up after reading some posts here. This place is literally a goldmine full of amazing people, extraordinary ideas and superb motivational threads. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time here and hope to be able to offer anything of value to you guys also.

I've reached a turning point in my life from living a life of service and volunteer work to becoming an unstoppable entrepreneur, for I believe I can only be satisfied to work for myself and creating meaningful and awesome experiences.

I've been reading a lot of books the last year and making a lot of changes in my life, becoming more disciplined and focussed.

Next on my list are reading the millionaire fastlane and unscripted books and taking massive action through relentless effort.

Excited to meet you all, connect, share, inspire and maybe even create life long friends and partnerships.

Ben

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Welcome to the forum :) Have you tried mixing pralines and cream, pistachio, and coffee ice cream? Simply sublime! Looking forward to your adventure.

relentlesseffort

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
Mar 23, 2020
In travel mode
Welcome to the forum :) Have you tried mixing pralines and cream, pistachio, and coffee ice cream? Simply sublime! Looking forward to your adventure.

That's quite a marvellous recommendation :)

nichol

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2019
San Francisco
Hi guys,

It didn't take me long to sign up after reading some posts here. This place is literally a goldmine full of amazing people, extraordinary ideas and superb motivational threads. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a fair bit of time here and hope to be able to offer anything of value to you guys also.

I've reached a turning point in my life from living a life of service and volunteer work to becoming an unstoppable entrepreneur, for I believe I can only be satisfied to work for myself and creating meaningful and awesome experiences.

I've been reading a lot of books the last year and making a lot of changes in my life, becoming more disciplined and focussed.

Next on my list are reading the millionaire fastlane and unscripted books and taking massive action through relentless effort.

Excited to meet you all, connect, share, inspire and maybe even create life long friends and partnerships.

Ben
Dear Ben, your higher message of reverence remains the light of day. Thank you so much for adding your depth value here and for even sharing your fabulous taste in “praline” pairings, etc. Pardon, the late reply as just checked this forum today. Blessing to everyone here and all at Team MJ !!! Aloha, n

nichol

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2019
San Francisco
Hi, there Rabby and all ...Your “simply sublime” recipe creation is a winner! Excellent taste! Thank you for inspiring and with this helpful nudge to try it out! Peace be with you all ...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Ben, appreciate the jovial intro!

Harman

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Mar 5, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
Welcome welcome to the goldmine. It can offer so much more too so long as you're willing to act!

As to the ice cream, well, @IceCreamKid has a thing or two to say on that subject here

Last edited:

KenDunlop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 3, 2021
Have you encountered any Grant Cardone material? 'Massive action' sounds like something he would say.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...