The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you unstoppable?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
Status
Not open for further replies.

secretentourage

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 4, 2013
BOCA, LA, NY and VA
She's :
1. Hot
2. Not familiar with forums
3. Posts on multiple forums
4. Posts your content on multiple forums
5. Shares your IP address

Got it.

Didn't take you long to find this thread either.

1-3 YES
4: Which forums is she part of other than SE and MF? I wouldnt know and dont care, she is not regulated by me.
5: Possibly a shared Wifi Connection at some point as we have an open office in FL.

I was called and told about this thread. I responded in a professional and courteous manner and would expect the same level of professionalism back (sarcasm is not necessary). Only here to apologize for someone's behavior as it came across spammy and clarify my stand on this. I would expect the same on my site if something similar happened. I hold myself accountable to anything that relates to myself online which is why I didn't ignore this thread when I was told about it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The good news is the forum members here have a very high BS meter, and tend to self regulate. If you add content here that is relevant (and we have given you a pretty wide leash to do so including backlinks to your site which for most other posters would have been censored) we'd love to continue to have you. All we expect is transparency and no gamesmanship.

Nobody is going to pay attention to HelloKitty now that she challenged us to prove that she shares your IP address, and has your contact phone number on speed dial. The forum has a tendency to filter out noise pretty quickly (obviously). Shills (either authorized, or not...) have no value to us and are actually counter productive to your positive image.

Good luck to you. Please keep your content reposts here interesting, targeted, and transparent.

Gsuz

If you want the crown, you gotta take it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Jul 3, 2012
I once opened 10 accounts to give myself rep speed and to answer my own posts usually saying something like... Jack your great.

I am happy I am not the only one.

Jack your great.

+Speed for this amazing share

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thread closed for maintenance. Move along. Nothing else to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!