Stumbled onto this website from another forum's finance section so I thought I'd come check it out. My wife and I are always looking for more information and methods to develop our mindset to one of greater success rather than being stuck in conventional ways of thinking that leave us working for other people while "they" succeed.
I'm in my late 20's - tried my hand at stocks only to decide that I do better letting someone else handle that so instead we've switched to real estate. We currently have our own home plus a decent positive cash flow rental property. Hopefully we'll continue to learn to do things better so that we can grow and expand - becoming more and more self-reliant.
Looking forward to a lot of great reading here as well as the opportunity to discuss ideas and concepts with you all.
Thanks!
I'm in my late 20's - tried my hand at stocks only to decide that I do better letting someone else handle that so instead we've switched to real estate. We currently have our own home plus a decent positive cash flow rental property. Hopefully we'll continue to learn to do things better so that we can grow and expand - becoming more and more self-reliant.
Looking forward to a lot of great reading here as well as the opportunity to discuss ideas and concepts with you all.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
