What's new

Bearcorp Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bearcorp

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
762
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$2,160
User Power: 238%
Hi all,

A little about myself. My name's Shaun and I'm from Adelaide in South Australia, Australia. I'm 28 and have spent the last 10 years having big dreams with tiny execution plans.

My first fastlane experience happened as a 10 year old. My father was a manager of a plumbing company. One Saturday on the way to the city in our old falcon we stopped in his office. His boss was there. Driving a Ferrari. In Adelaide these aren't common, and as a 10 year old I didnt think existed in our town. He gave me $20 to spend in the city. My parents would give me that much for my birthday. So i asked dad some questions, it sounds very RDPD (i've read all his books after an involvement with MLM but this honestly happened to me)

Me "so dad, what times your boss start"
Dad "maybe 8:30, depending on what hes doing"
Me "does he earn as much as you?"
Dad "lol mate, much more"
Me "so why do you start at 5am?"
Dad "cos he's the boss"

right then and there I knew my path. I figured the boss earned more money, worked less hours, and drove a ferrari compared to our falcon. I wanted to be the boss.

Years later after having alot of conversations with Dad i realised that his boss invested in commercial property, and also traded alot of shares, and would be up early trading the markets which was he was in the office late! But that was fine. I was going going to be a plumber, start a big company, and let others run it for me while I invested the profits in other markets. (For what its worth Dads old boss had a piece written about him in the local paper and is now worth half a billion dollars, dam Dad why didnt you stay with him and hang on his coat tails!!!)

I finished school, did a plumbing apprenticeship and worked for the biggest commercial company in the state, with my objective being i would see how they run operations, and do better, to make it on my own.

I got sucked into the corporate world, climbed the ladder, forgot my dreams, and worked for a pay check. deep down I knew I wanted more but didnt know how to break away.

It started with MLM. My first involvement introduced me to RDPD and I was hooked. Passive income was what I seeked, from there, for the last 8 years, I have read every business book I have come across, usually both sides of the spectrum, to formulate what I wanted and how to get it.


I stumbled upon this forum before the book, on my iphone app tapatalk. I lurked here for a few months before checking it out on a computer and finding a book attached. Initally apprehensive to reading yet another book, the sites testimonies won me over and I bought it. I registered on here when I bought it, and now that i've finished it I wanted to introduce myself properly. Thank you all for so much contribution to this site, my short term goals are to;
~create a prodominately passive income to replace my employee income
~have experience to add value to this forum, to help others.


I look forward to adding insightful information and also feedback to posters here,but first I need to be an action taker not an action faker!!!


Shaun
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Epf tussz gus vji jiefoph O xsuvi tunivjoph foggisipv!

Dussidvif cz Sapan.
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi!

Xjev jewi zua miespif op zuas dusqusevi xusmf vjev xomm jimq zua dsievi zuas catopitt?

Zua jewi tiip vji dusqusevi xusmf gsun optofi. Epz mittup miespif zua desi vu tjesi xovj at?
 
Ximduni vu vji getvmepi!

Xjev jewi zua miespif op zuas dusqusevi xusmf vjev xomm jimq zua dsievi zuas catopitt?

Zua jewi tiip vji dusqusevi xusmf gsun optofi. Epz mittup miespif zua desi vu tjesi xovj at?

O migv nz qmancoph kuc 12 nupvjt ehu, caspv uav epf fotipdjepvif, vu kuop e dunnisdoem qmancoph taqqmoit nepagedvasis epf taqqmois, et e vidjpodem neopvipepdi qmancis epf temit siq.

O miespv xjomi cioph e tovi nepehis et e qmancis vjev pu nevvis jux nadj qsugov zuas kuc tovi nelit, zua sidiowi vji teni juasmz sevi, epf vjev vji johjis vji meffis huit, vji johjis vji sitquptocomovz, vji johjis vji qez, epf vji johjis vji juast. Vji fowusdi sevi, epf enuapv ug eggeost huoph up op vjev uggodi xet tvehhisoph, epf puv e kuaspiz O xepvif vu incesl up.

Xovj nz pix dunqepz O'wi qav tuni iggusv opvu vszoph vu tiil uav podji qsufadvt vu taqqmz vu vji nesliv woe e xictovi, vjisi't wisz movvmi neshop up uas qsufadvt et vjiz'si qsifunopevimz Eatvsemoep nefi, xjisi et emuv ug dunqivovust esi csophoph qsufadv op gsun djope.
Et ges et qsufadv huit O'n tiesdjoph gus tunivjoph vjev jet e fidipv neshop, og O dep gopf ov O'mm muul vu tvesv ep idunnisdi tovi, qsuwofoph ovt e qsufadv qiuqmi xuamf caz upmopi.
 
Jux ecuav opwipvoph tunivjoph zua qav op zuas vuomiv vu opdsieti vji gusdi ug vji gmatj.

Zua lpux qiuqmi fup'v moli vji tnemmis veplt xjodj esi pux siraosif. Nezci e wipvaso ug tuni tusv vji datvunis qavt op vji vuomiv?
 
vjisi't wisz movvmi neshop up uas qsufadvt et vjiz'si qsifunopevimz Eatvsemoep nefi, xjisi et emuv ug dunqivovust esi csophoph qsufadv op gsun djope.
Et ges et qsufadv huit O'n tiesdjoph gus tuniv
Xjev xuamf guscof zua vu csoph vjin gsun Djope et ximm?
 
Xjev xuamf guscof zua vu csoph vjin gsun Djope et ximm?

Vji dunqepz qsigis vu nepagedvasi mudem, gus raemovz dupvsum epf vjisi't huwispnipv sicevit gus cioph e mudem nepagedvasis O cimoiwi.

Up e qistupem miwim, O'n up vji muuluav gus qmancoph, us caomfoph qsufadvt op hipisem O duamf onqusv. Gus optvepdi, O jiesf vufez ecuav e veqxesi dunqupipv vjev uas dunqivovus cazt gsun e mudem taqqmois, xju onqusvt ov, epf efft ov vu vjios qsufadv. Vjiti tusv ug uqqusvapovoit esi esuapf vji qmedi.
 
Jux ecuav opwipvoph tunivjoph zua qav op zuas vuomiv vu opdsieti vji gusdi ug vji gmatj.

Zua lpux qiuqmi fup'v moli vji tnemmis veplt xjodj esi pux siraosif. Nezci e wipvaso ug tuni tusv vji datvunis qavt op vji vuomiv?

Ov't e wisz opvisitvoph dupdiqv, vjisi't e qsufadv up vji nesliv pux xjodj zua optvemm up vji fseop, ov't lopfe moli e ximm xjodj gommt aq, epf xjip gamm e cadliv optofi ov voqt uwis, howoph vji xevis nusi wimudovz vu dupvopai fuxp vji fseop, vjot ot vu duapvisedv vji sifadif xevis cioph gmatjif pux, et vjisi't tvomm e siraosif enuapv vu dessz vji tumoft fuxp vji fseop, emuv ug vji pix vuomivt katv fup'v gmatj ipuahj xevis gus ov vu jeqqip.

Cav vu gusdi vji xevis ev vji quopv ug ipvsz vu vji qep xuamf tumwi vjev ottai tvseohjv exez..... Opvisitvoph :)
 
Up e qistupem miwim, O'n up vji muuluav gus qmancoph, us caomfoph qsufadvt op hipisem O duamf onqusv. Gus optvepdi, O jiesf vufez ecuav e veqxesi dunqupipv vjev uas dunqivovus cazt gsun e mudem taqqmois, xju onqusvt ov, epf efft ov vu vjios qsufadv. Vjiti tusv ug uqqusvapovoit esi esuapf vji qmedi.
Dje-djoph!!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom