Hello bright minds!
Couple days ago I read THE BOOK, and was shocked in positive way how simple and detailed author have explained well know mindset and other things. Just in everyday rush and information amount, so much simple things slipped out of mind. And thanks MJ DeMarco for putting this valuable info together.
In everyday rush there isn't much time and it's kinda hard to disconnect from work things, that I had to put own things on hold. But not for long. I'm using my vacation to kick-start own business. I'm starting engineering company and I could use any advices and criticism (argumentative, not just fluff talk).
And I''m looking for like-minded positive people from Calgary or surrounding.
Couple days ago I read THE BOOK, and was shocked in positive way how simple and detailed author have explained well know mindset and other things. Just in everyday rush and information amount, so much simple things slipped out of mind. And thanks MJ DeMarco for putting this valuable info together.
In everyday rush there isn't much time and it's kinda hard to disconnect from work things, that I had to put own things on hold. But not for long. I'm using my vacation to kick-start own business. I'm starting engineering company and I could use any advices and criticism (argumentative, not just fluff talk).
And I''m looking for like-minded positive people from Calgary or surrounding.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
