Hi folks,
I have collected so many ideas in my head over th last 25 scripted years.
As it is YOUR all( especially DEMarco s) s foult, that they bore through my head to the surface, there is another idea/question:
There is a story, existing only in my head, about a adventure of a man. With sex and money.
I wonder, wheather I should write it up and try to sell it via Amazon pon.
Now as it stands in Unscripted , I think, another boring book will be no success at all.
On the pther side: what possibly could go wrong? Worst case is I make myself ridiculous.
What do you think, should I pal to invest the hours to write it down?
I have collected so many ideas in my head over th last 25 scripted years.
As it is YOUR all( especially DEMarco s) s foult, that they bore through my head to the surface, there is another idea/question:
There is a story, existing only in my head, about a adventure of a man. With sex and money.
I wonder, wheather I should write it up and try to sell it via Amazon pon.
Now as it stands in Unscripted , I think, another boring book will be no success at all.
On the pther side: what possibly could go wrong? Worst case is I make myself ridiculous.
What do you think, should I pal to invest the hours to write it down?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
