The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Author...preneur...?

DAWilliams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 17, 2018
Just your average run of the mill intro thread, because I’m new here and figured I might as well plunge in head first.

My name is D.A. Williams, I am a traditionally published author, farm wife, boymom and doer of things. I rarely sit still long enough to not be doing something new, and the entrepreneurial spirit is my jam.

I love to learn and strive to succeed regardless of how long it may take me to do so, because my mama didn’t raise no quitter. I mean, she probably did but I didn’t listen well as a child, so there’s that.

Pleasure to be be here and I hope I learn a lot from everyone here and their journeys!

-D.A.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Hi! What kind of subject matter do you write about?

Bert B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2018
Ireland
Just your average run of the mill intro thread, because I’m new here and figured I might as well plunge in head first.

My name is D.A. Williams, I am a traditionally published author, farm wife, boymom and doer of things. I rarely sit still long enough to not be doing something new, and the entrepreneurial spirit is my jam.

I love to learn and strive to succeed regardless of how long it may take me to do so, because my mama didn’t raise no quitter. I mean, she probably did but I didn’t listen well as a child, so there’s that.

Pleasure to be be here and I hope I learn a lot from everyone here and their journeys!

-D.A.

I am very new to the forum but welcome!
I have similar aspirations. Best of luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bert B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2018
Ireland
Hi there! I write dark Christian Fiction and horror. I’m currently working on a horror novel and a dark comedy screenplay.

That really sounds interesting... so, I am interested to hear others thoughts on Author...preneurship and if it's really a thing...

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Hi there! I write dark Christian Fiction and horror. I’m currently working on a horror novel and a dark comedy screenplay.

Wow, what a niche! Good luck and looking forward to seeing some of your published works.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...