The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

At Seventeen...

Mordecaii

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Jun 21, 2018
At Seventeen years young, the dream of fianancial freedom stays in my mind. I plan to show the slowlane people in my life that it doesn’t require luck, being famous, being good at sports, or 10 years in college to build wealth.

I’m tired of trading my life to have a life. I don’t plan on working the 9-5 till I’m 60 or 70. I want to serve the people of my city and the world while building a fastlane lifestyle. Today at 17, I will tirelessly work toward a fastlane lifestyle or die trying.

Wish me Luck - “Mordecaii”

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
At Seventeen years young, the dream of fianancial freedom stays in my mind. I plan to show the slowlane people in my life that it doesn’t require luck, being famous, being good at sports, or 10 years in college to build wealth.

I’m tired of trading my life to have a life. I don’t plan on working the 9-5 till I’m 60 or 70. I want to serve the people of my city and the world while building a fastlane lifestyle. Today at 17, I will tirelessly work toward a fastlane lifestyle or die trying.

Wish me Luck - “Mordecaii”

1) Doesn't require luck - and then you say wish me luck. Well - okay I guess.
2) Being famous requires years of work, connections, and proving yourself so you can rise above.
3) Being good at sports requires immense dedication, and very hard work.
4) Ten years of college does serve a purpose. At the end of that time, you should be highly skilled and in great demand, and therefore be able to make a lot of money.

So you don't plan on "working" - which all of the above require, except luck, of course - until you're 60 or 70? We know what you don't want to do, but we don't know what it is you plan to do to achieve success.

You're right on one point though. Good luck - you're going to to need a lot of it, despite planning on showing people in your life that you don't require it.

Now try my way. Get a plan (it doesn't even have be original). Work the plan (oh oh, there's that four letter word again - work!). Focus (Master your plan inside and out). Achieve profitable results. Scale.

That's it. Now, if it were only that simple to accomplish, everyone would be a millionaire.

You did read The Millionaire Fastlane right? There was very little luck, and lots of work, involved in reaching the level of success that MJ enjoys. That is what this forum is about.

If you're tired now of trading your life to have a life?, well - wait till you are on your own. You'll get to know big Bill a lot. Every month - lots of big bills show up. Life is hard, and it sure gets harder when you get past 17.

But - welcome here, despite the advice you might not have wanted. (Being I have kids {much older than you}, I know when someone needs a good ol sit down talk, so that is provided purely for your benefit.)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...