The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO At Seventeen...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mordecaii

New Contributor
Jun 21, 2018
At Seventeen years young, the dream of fianancial freedom stays in my mind. I plan to show the slowlane people in my life that it doesn’t require luck, being famous, being good at sports, or 10 years in college to build wealth.

I’m tired of trading my life to have a life. I don’t plan on working the 9-5 till I’m 60 or 70. I want to serve the people of my city and the world while building a fastlane lifestyle. Today at 17, I will tirelessly work toward a fastlane lifestyle or die trying.

Wish me Luck - “Mordecaii”

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
At Seventeen years young, the dream of fianancial freedom stays in my mind. I plan to show the slowlane people in my life that it doesn’t require luck, being famous, being good at sports, or 10 years in college to build wealth.

I’m tired of trading my life to have a life. I don’t plan on working the 9-5 till I’m 60 or 70. I want to serve the people of my city and the world while building a fastlane lifestyle. Today at 17, I will tirelessly work toward a fastlane lifestyle or die trying.

Wish me Luck - “Mordecaii”
1) Doesn't require luck - and then you say wish me luck. Well - okay I guess.
2) Being famous requires years of work, connections, and proving yourself so you can rise above.
3) Being good at sports requires immense dedication, and very hard work.
4) Ten years of college does serve a purpose. At the end of that time, you should be highly skilled and in great demand, and therefore be able to make a lot of money.

So you don't plan on "working" - which all of the above require, except luck, of course - until you're 60 or 70? We know what you don't want to do, but we don't know what it is you plan to do to achieve success.

You're right on one point though. Good luck - you're going to to need a lot of it, despite planning on showing people in your life that you don't require it.

Now try my way. Get a plan (it doesn't even have be original). Work the plan (oh oh, there's that four letter word again - work!). Focus (Master your plan inside and out). Achieve profitable results. Scale.

That's it. Now, if it were only that simple to accomplish, everyone would be a millionaire.

You did read The Millionaire Fastlane right? There was very little luck, and lots of work, involved in reaching the level of success that MJ enjoys. That is what this forum is about.

If you're tired now of trading your life to have a life?, well - wait till you are on your own. You'll get to know big Bill a lot. Every month - lots of big bills show up. Life is hard, and it sure gets harder when you get past 17.

But - welcome here, despite the advice you might not have wanted. (Being I have kids {much older than you}, I know when someone needs a good ol sit down talk, so that is provided purely for your benefit.)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
New Course! Upwork Client Psychology I #UdemyApproved! Upwork Client Psychology I is designed...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom