I do not know much about assisted living or nursing homes. I have a colleague that wants to go in and develop an assisted living community.
I need to know what requirements we would need to build and run an assisted living community including:
-Licensing requirements
-building requirements
-What grants, perks, waivers can be absorbed
-facility requirements
-state/federal requirements
-safety issues/requirements
-permit requirements
And anything else that would be geared toward an assisted living facility.
Where can I find this info out? To be honest I do not know where to begin.
If anyone owns a facility or has first hand experience, I would really like to talk to you. Please PM me if this is the case. I would make it worth your while somehow..
Thanks
I need to know what requirements we would need to build and run an assisted living community including:
-Licensing requirements
-building requirements
-What grants, perks, waivers can be absorbed
-facility requirements
-state/federal requirements
-safety issues/requirements
-permit requirements
And anything else that would be geared toward an assisted living facility.
Where can I find this info out? To be honest I do not know where to begin.
If anyone owns a facility or has first hand experience, I would really like to talk to you. Please PM me if this is the case. I would make it worth your while somehow..
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
