Speculatooor
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
It's a dutch video, so to watch it you'll have to set auto-translation on to get english subtitles.
Basically, this dude lives off of welfare (for his sickness which isn't asked further about) for over 30 years by living really simple. He gets 1200 a month cash from the government, where he lives of 300 after living expenses to do groceries. By only spending 7 euro's a day he actually saves money every month and even bought a ~3000 euro chessboard on impulse.
On the question "Then what do you do on vacation?" he answers with "I have vacation everyday. I have no care in the world or obligations. I have my freedom, which I redeem by saving". He even warns the interviewer to not work too hard or he will be burned out when he hits 30 lol.
The comments are mixed with a lot of people angrily calling him to just start working and stop being lazy and people jealously congratulating him on beating the system.
In my opinion, this dude is on the opposite end of being unscripted than what we are striving for. I thought this was interesting enough to share with you guys.
(I also would like to add that there was a report recently that calculated that people who work minimum wage full time only earn 30 euros more a month than people who don't and get government assistance with all kinds of benefits)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
