The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aspiring Fastlaner!

kerron a

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 11, 2011
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey everyone I'm Kerron and I just wanted to say how very excited I am to be around so many other insightful drivers on this highway of life.

I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and I work your average 8-4 job as a computer technician. I have been involved somewhat in Internet Marketing for the past year and a half, although I admit I have not seen much success as I would like to.

I came across this book while browing a thread on the warrior forum and given all the great reviews i've decided to check it out. I've dowload the free preview and so far I have been very impressed my MJ's approach. Now I just have to wait for amazon to ship me the rest of the book so that i can continue along this fantastic journey. lol

Anyways I look forward to interacting with you all, as we journey on this path to ultimate wealth ( not just the money, but what makes us happy in life)

Thank you
Kerron :coco:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kerron a

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 11, 2011
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey David thanks for the welcome.

I've mostly been involved in affiliate marketing, although now I'm thinking of branching out to other areas, maybe service oriented like web design etc.

Yes Trinidad is quite amazing, I guarantee you'll have a blast if you visit. Right now it's carnival season here, so there are lots of parties and hot women all over the place :D

Are you also involved in IM as well?

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
I would be happy to visit :smxF:
Me and a friend of mine decided that the first one to reach 1M$ networth invites the other to a nice little carribean vacation to celebrate. I think we have the destination now..

I am not involved in IM, but I am always happy to learn about it.
After you mentioned warriorforum in your intro I went there and found some very nice ideas on how to make money with IM - but most were not very fastlane.

Right now I am developing an online service for backpackers.

Feel free to share a little bit more about what you have been doing!

P.S - until your book arrives, I am sure you can find a lot of interesting information in the forum. Especially the various legendary and sticky threads.

- David

wakeupsmiling

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 12, 2011
Seattle
Enjoyed my time in Trinidad and Tobago and spent time on both islands.

Didn't care for the bugs, but I really enjoyed Maracas Beach and some bake and shark :)

Took some capoeria classes, too, and got slapped around a few times, but really enjoyed it.

Welcome to the forum! (I just joined the other day as well.)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Kerron! Nice to have ya!

kerron a

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Feb 11, 2011
Trinidad and Tobago
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm beginning to feel right at home :D

WakeupSmiling, you got me craving for a bake and shark now. I live here and it's been like almost a yr since I last visited Maracas beach. lol

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...