kerron a
New Contributor
Hey everyone I'm Kerron and I just wanted to say how very excited I am to be around so many other insightful drivers on this highway of life.
I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and I work your average 8-4 job as a computer technician. I have been involved somewhat in Internet Marketing for the past year and a half, although I admit I have not seen much success as I would like to.
I came across this book while browing a thread on the warrior forum and given all the great reviews i've decided to check it out. I've dowload the free preview and so far I have been very impressed my MJ's approach. Now I just have to wait for amazon to ship me the rest of the book so that i can continue along this fantastic journey. lol
Anyways I look forward to interacting with you all, as we journey on this path to ultimate wealth ( not just the money, but what makes us happy in life)
Thank you
Kerron :coco:
I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and I work your average 8-4 job as a computer technician. I have been involved somewhat in Internet Marketing for the past year and a half, although I admit I have not seen much success as I would like to.
I came across this book while browing a thread on the warrior forum and given all the great reviews i've decided to check it out. I've dowload the free preview and so far I have been very impressed my MJ's approach. Now I just have to wait for amazon to ship me the rest of the book so that i can continue along this fantastic journey. lol
Anyways I look forward to interacting with you all, as we journey on this path to ultimate wealth ( not just the money, but what makes us happy in life)
Thank you
Kerron :coco:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
