The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are we living in a Matrix on purpose?

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted85763

There is always disconnect between what the power that be want and what they can achieve in reality. In politics no one can control everything. Ideally to the power that be everyone is productive and needs no welfare. The country is powerful on all measures. Tax dollar coming in with budget surplus and no expenditure needed for education, health…

For every mess and inefficiency you see there are people benefiting it. There are always compromise and alliance across different interest groups.

Regarding democracy I think there is also an element of strong historic legacy. I think the first modern welfare state started in 19th century Germany. Voting rights and privileges were more equally distributed from the top because you need soldiers to fight other powers ( as I mentioned earlier national security a top priority). The people in power realise that citizen soldiers are much more reliable than mercenary and peasant conscripts who are going to run away when they heard the first gunshot they know this country do not belong to them and there is nothing to fight for.

There was a unwritten social contract between the elites and the average citizen holding the rifle, that the German soldiers will march into France storming the bullets because they get to receive a share of the victory loots. Similarly that is how United States expanded from 13 colonies. The social contract was built on one gun one vote.

Fast forward to today, maybe everyone joins the U.S. armed force is just looking it as a mean to clear his student debt. The trust between the have and haven not is broken.
Everyone is just pushing their own agenda selfishly in politics. Power no longer comes with obligation, and there is no common goal. The poor hate the rich, but the policies just put stress on the middle class. And the rich own multiple passports and they can run anytime when they feel the ship is not right.
All I know is that people, right, left, center and everywhere else are "fed up" with the way it's been going for the last 10-15 years. You can see it clearly in the Arab Spring in 2011. That was the interface of technology with social evolution, just like the printing press was to the American revolution. Everyone saw the abuse in Tunisia. And the abused was one person with no power and no money.

Now I can clearly see how it going to go: Abuses are endemic. One major abuse will be seen by all because there's very little that can be hidden today. Then there will be a very quick change in the world culture. The good news is that at that point the majority of people in the world, who are fundamentally good, will impose the new, simple rules in a peaceful fashion. That's great if you like freedom. Bad if you like to control others.

Don't ask what the future will be. Say "This is how it's going to be.".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
All I know is that people, right, left, center and everywhere else are "fed up" with the way it's been going for the last 10-15 years. You can see it clearly in the Arab Spring in 2011. That was the interface of technology with social evolution, just like the printing press was to the American revolution. Everyone saw the abuse in Tunisia. And the abused was one person with no power and no money.

Now I can clearly see how it going to go: Abuses are endemic. One major abuse will be seen by all because there's very little that can be hidden today. Then there will be a very quick change in the world culture. The good news is that at that point the majority of people in the world, who are fundamentally good, will impose the new, simple rules in a peaceful fashion. That's great if you like freedom. Bad if you like to control others.

Don't ask what the future will be. Say "This is how it's going to be.".
Reminds a lot of what I've heard about a year ago. You can either learn the game and accept the reality or pretend there is no game and you can live in a fairy tale, "hoping" everything is going to go well.

D

Deleted85763

Reminds a lot of what I've heard about a year ago. You can either learn the game and accept the reality or pretend there is no game and you can live in a fairy tale, "hoping" everything is going to go well.
You want to learn to create your future. Once you do it's like having a jeanie in a bottle, "Your wish is my command." I have done it with exceptional results in certain areas of my life.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.