The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

HOT TOPIC Are we living in an advanced simulation?

Raoul Duke

Per aspera ad astra
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
I just hope we aren't powering a battery for some drunk a**hole, who burps all the time.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ayanle Farah

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
The truth tends to always be neutral so whatever the truth of the universe ends up being won't impact me beyond the short term dopamine boost of satisfying my curiousity.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, what's important is creating the greatest amount of positive impact in my own life and others lives.

In the grand scheme of things we're all passerby's so it makes no sense imo to contemplate the universe and the meaning of it all.

Last edited:

Jared Jammer

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2015
Nearly a decade ago I predicted that the simulation hypothesis would gain in mainstream popularity.

Why would I make this prediction? Because it was obvious to anyone paying attention who wasn't blinded by cognitive bias that evidence for design in the universe was powerful, and only growing stronger.

How do you explain such evidence? Ignoring the "it's an illusion" pseudo-explanation (the old position), there are only two possibilities: a deity, or some super-advanced "programmer" beyond our universe. Since a deity is unacceptable on ideological grounds for much of science and academia, it was obvious the latter would become the main stream position.

. . . and here we are.

Do I think we're living in an advanced simulation? I wouldn't phrase it exactly that way, no, but I find the design argument far more logically, rationally, and emotionally compelling than anything else I've heard, all of which boils down to the yawn-worthy "things just happen, and we got lucky."

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I just hope we aren't powering a battery for some drunk a**hole, who burps all the time.

you are indeed a battery.

a battery for the masterminds above you

a quick reminder :

energy.png

energy 2.png

battery.jpg

the matrix movie was created by initiates in occult knowledge

the movie is a metaphor for our world

we work for the bankers who produce nothing but toilet paper and numbers on screens out of thin air

we are toys of politicians and secret societies. toys of gurus .

etc etc

the more the scam is big ,the more it will succeed. because people can't think this big.

they are not smart enough to uncover the scam

this is basic chinese strategy at work

stratagem number 1 : hide in the open

nobody here can escape the masterminds at the top of society because they have too much knowledge about human thinking and they are too smart ( most of them are rational INTJ with high IQ )

social engineering is too advanced for you guys

mastermind.jpg

OP
OP
ChrisV

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom