The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are We In a Relationship?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
So, it's been over a year since this was updated.

I guess you've moved on @Almantas or is she lingering in the background?

Hi Sean!

Yeah, it's been a long time. Time flies so fast... A year ago I was very weak and in a middle of a severe clinical depression. It was a moment I was looking for someone to share my pain with. It was a moment I felt very lonely and ignored by the world. Therefore, it resulted in this thread and abovementioned behaviour...

It took me almost a year to finally see a bright side of the situation and am now self-reliant and not obsessed about this girl. I literally stopped chasing her, but didn't ignore her. She is still in my life, but now she's the one asking for my time and chasing my tail. I won't lie - it feels good. But I don't see her as a girlfriend material anymore, just a friend.

I finally learned how to be happy by myself, without needing any chic to help me do that. It feels awesome!

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2014
I'm glad to hear you are in a better place.

As a middle aged married guy, I know my perspective is not going to be helpful. I'm bitter, marriage ain't what the brochure looked like. Blah, blah, blah. My "you should do __!!!" would undoubtedly be misogynistic bad advice so I'm not going to consider what it might be, much less post it. You seem to be growing and seem to be happier for it. That is powerful in itself. My only post-worthy advice is to accept "better than yesterday" if you can.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.