What's new

Are Mopeds Allowed in the Fastlane?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rawseed

Legendary Lurker
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Messages
421
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rep Bank
$1,840
User Power: 256%
Hello Forum!

I'm @Rawseed. That's actually on my @Birthcertificate. Not really.

I've been following the script my entire life. My mother's a nurse and wanted me to become a physician, so I became one. I went to college, then to medical school, and finished up in 2004.

I don't really like medicine that much. In 2006, I tried to leave. I've always loved numbers, math, and finance, so I decided to transition into finance. I went to a good business school and started an MBA program with a concentration in finance.

In 2007, I read the 4-Hour Workweek. That book rocked my world. I decided to add a concentration in entrepreneurship and forgo a career in finance. I figured by the time I graduated, I'd know enough to start my own business. Boy, was I wrong. Business school doesn't teach you how to start or run a business. It teaches you how to work in one.

I graduated at the top of my business school class. Then I started a business in the Health & Wellness industry. The business failed epically. And it wasn't because of the economy. It was because I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

Then in 2009, Sallie Mae came to my house and slapped me around. She told me that I liked being a doctor. She then dragged me kicking and screaming back to the hospital. And I've been there ever since. The script continued.

In 2013, I decided to start writing fiction in my spare time. I self-published my first novel in 2014. I now have four novels and one boxed set up on Amazon. I make decent money. Enough to pay my utilities.

I'm really sick of the script and I've decided that I'm going to build a scalable kick-a$$ business. I've read and/or listened to every self-help, entrepreneurship, and marketing book out there, looking for the inspiration or the hack to get me out of the slow lane and into the fast lane. But, each book just led to another book and another excuse.

Fortunately, I ran across @MJ DeMarco book Unscripted . It really helped me see that I was just BS'ing myself.

I went part-time at the hospital and I'm dedicating all of of my free time to creating a thriving scalable business. My family and friends think I'm crazy. But, I'm doing this for myself. I'm also doing this to show my daughter and other young people that they don't have to follow the script.

I'm here to learn from your successes and failures. I'm here to share my successes and failures. Most importantly, I'm here to add value.

Special shoutout to @Bryan Cohen who has written all of my Amazon book descriptions. I found his posts while searching for other authors.

Sorry that was so long. At least I didn't go into detail about my Pet Rock collection. But, I can, if you like.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiev opvsufadvoup, ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf. Epf zit, nuqift esi emmuxif op vji Getvmepi.

Zua dep'v hu 150nqj apvom zua hu 10nqj.

Molixoti, zua dep'v iesp nommoupt apvom zua tvesv iespoph japfsift.

Juqi vu tii zua esuapf. Fup'v miv vjev datjz fudvus't temesz tviem zuas fsient.
 
Podi opvsu epf duphsevt up nuwoph tuni cuult!
 
Catopitt tdjuum fuitp'v viedj zua jux vu tvesv us sap e catopitt. Ov viedjit zua jux vu xusl op upi.

Otp'v vjev eneboph! Nutv ug nz gsoipft xipv ugg vu dummihi vu qesvz epf nekus op catopitt. Niepxjomi O'n vji mupis op nz cetinipv edvaemmz caomfoph upi.

Esi nutv catopitt us ipvsiqsipiastjoq "qsugittust" iwip raemogoif ipuahj vu viedj vjot tvagg? Og O xisi e taddittgam ipvsiqsipias zua xuamf puv tii ni hsefoph junixusl epf howoph midvasit gamm voni ev e apowistovz.

Epf duptofisoph vjev op usfis vu jewi e kuc zua natv ci josif cz e catopitt, ov't eshaecmi vjev e catopitt fihsii ot vji nutv TDSOQVIF fihsii ug vjin emm. Vjot qetv zies, O'wi miespif tu nadj nusi ecuav catopitt vjsuahj timg ifadevoup, tofi jatvmit, epf xusloph siveom vjep O iwis duamf op epz dmettsuun iwis!

Huuf madl vu zua! Juqigammz vjev dsebopitt sact zua vji sohjv xez! Ov tiint moli xjipiwis nufisp tudoivz fiint tunivjoph vu ci dsebz ov't edvaemmz vji uqqutovi vjev ot dsebz....
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom