The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2017
California
Hi,
I have an application idea. I have no knowledge in how to launch a successful and profitable application and zero experience in developing applications. What is the recommended route to take? Would love some input.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest24480

You have two options:

1. Teach yourself how to code
2. Outsource the development

Before doing either, make sure there is an actual need for your application.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Step 1 is to find out if it is actually a great app idea.

Get a landing page up, run some ads and see if people are interested before you start learning to code or paying devs.

coder4life

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 4, 2017
China
To make an app, first you have to design it, which is something you actually can do it yourself. As for how to validate your idea, you can go through some of the articles in this forum. What exactly is the idea? If you can give me a little bit more details, I may give some feedbacks

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2017
California
I think learning to code/design the application would take a lot time. I think I would outsourcing the development. I'm curious how exactly would I secure my idea, so no one else tries to copy it?

Last edited:
G

Guest24480

I think learning to code/design the application would take alot time. I thought if outsourcing the development. I'm curious how exactly would I secure my idea, so no one else tries to copy it?
Non-disclosure agreement.

Keep in mind that outsourcing the development of an application can be a challenge if you don't know how to write a single line of code. Just a forewarning.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
I think learning to code/design the application would take alot time. I thought if outsourcing the development. I'm curious how exactly would I secure my idea, so no one else tries to copy it?

No one is going to copy your idea.

Dylan_91

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 28, 2017
Florida
Hi,
I have an application idea. I have no knowledge in how to launch a successful and profitable application and zero experience in developing applications. What is the recommended route to take? Would love some input.
Find an app developer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.