The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone with experience with creative commons, creating video content with other's content?

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Hello all,

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help as I am super lost. I own a digital menu board/waiting room tv service and I have a feeling I may be able to see some growth by creating content that can be licensed to my clients for keeping their customers enterained instead of looking at still image ads- my plan is for two different things. First - simple recorded sports reports in a news style and upcoming movies updates, news style. And secondly, travel tip videos. like below embeded.

I am unsure if anyone will buy these clips so I'm wondering how to produce some test videos at the lowest cost without paying thousands in licensed content.

My questions are:

1) If someone is reporting on sports for example like in the below embedded clip, are there fair use creative commons images that can be used of athletes or sporting events? Especially considering I am reselling these "reports".

2)Are movie posters the same, free to be included in an "upcoming flix" report?

3) For travel videos, is there anywhere people might suggest I can get clips? I know there are a few free pic sites out but the quality is not great.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.