The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone who’ve made it in the meat business?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 24, 2015
Anyone here who’ve ”made it “ in the meat business? Or do you know any such person?

Would be curious to know as this is my expertise. I’m talking about everything from raising livestock, slaughtering, butchering and even preparing meat in any possible way.

Shortly explained.
I want to find out if there are any possibilities to make some serious money in this or if I should jump the ship and start focusing on something new.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
I advise not money chasing and instead focusing on something you like, are interested in or an expert of.
You can find success story for everything by googling "[industry name] millionaire", does that mean you should pursue all of them? Of course not, you should pursue what you are good at and you are usually good at something you are interested in or passionate about.

The answer to your question is also a quick google search away. Livestock is usually grown in farms, then sold to slaughterhouses that turn it into meat and finally sell it to stores. There's no one player in this that does it all because expertise is key. If you are good at raising animals you are not good at making them into good meat and if you are good at making good meat you don't have the network required to sell it on a large scale.

Is this truly is your expertise, you probably already know better than me what you are asking.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sorry I'm not going to entertain such a thread here. Find help elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!