The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone use WIX,GoDaddy?? Prefer freelancer?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

MKM123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 13, 2018
Queensland, Australia
Hey guys, I am trying to execute an idea at the moment and am in the process of trying to create a web page. Has anyone had any experience with WIX, GoDaddy or other simular webistes in relation to web page creation? And would anyone recommend these pages or instead hiring a freelance web designer. I am needing to create a page where business can go and advertise there business's premises. Could this be created with WIX or other sites like it?

Any input appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Emma C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Feb 1, 2018
UK
Hey guys, I am trying to execute an idea at the moment and am in the process of trying to create a web page. Has anyone had any experience with WIX, GoDaddy or other simular webistes in relation to web page creation? And would anyone recommend these pages or instead hiring a freelance web designer. I am needing to create a page where business can go and advertise there business's premises. Could this be created with WIX or other sites like it?

Any input appreciated.

Hi, you wouldn't be able to do this with Wix but it would be possible with WordPress.org using a plugin like this one: WPAdverts – Classifieds Plugin You may need to add some custom code to get it to do exactly what you want though.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
If you are asking that kind of questions you should hire a designer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.