The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB SCHOOL Anyone use WIX,GoDaddy?? Prefer freelancer?

MKM123

New Contributor
Jun 13, 2018
Queensland, Australia
Hey guys, I am trying to execute an idea at the moment and am in the process of trying to create a web page. Has anyone had any experience with WIX, GoDaddy or other simular webistes in relation to web page creation? And would anyone recommend these pages or instead hiring a freelance web designer. I am needing to create a page where business can go and advertise there business's premises. Could this be created with WIX or other sites like it?

Any input appreciated.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Emma C

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 1, 2018
UK
Hey guys, I am trying to execute an idea at the moment and am in the process of trying to create a web page. Has anyone had any experience with WIX, GoDaddy or other simular webistes in relation to web page creation? And would anyone recommend these pages or instead hiring a freelance web designer. I am needing to create a page where business can go and advertise there business's premises. Could this be created with WIX or other sites like it?

Any input appreciated.
Hi, you wouldn't be able to do this with Wix but it would be possible with WordPress.org using a plugin like this one: WPAdverts – Classifieds Plugin You may need to add some custom code to get it to do exactly what you want though.

DVU

In Progress
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
If you are asking that kind of questions you should hire a designer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom