The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

anyone in Bali or want to travel there?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I will be in Bali from around 15 May to 4 June for a break and to see what it would be like living there.

I’m planning to learn how to surf, have a look around, have some fun and get a bit of work done if anyone is interested in meeting up and doing something?

I have been to Bali before on holiday so have done most of the touristy things but have never travelled alone and would like to know what it’s like living there so would be really cool if there’s someone living there who could show me around that side of things

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Dam! I arrive 4th June. Shame.

Will be around for 14-90 days (undecided).

nyminute

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 27, 2014
Bali is one of my favorite places... At one point I thought about building a villa. I usually haunt Ubud and that side of the island, but lately it's been super flooded with oversized tour busses and tourists.... But, having said that, I'll be back there again in October! [emoji16]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.