Whitehouse_Robin
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2018
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 90%
Hi there.
I have a tought time balancing the state of mind where I am focused/motivation/ageer for a change/ creative etc in combination with my relations to other people that not share my ambitions.
To give an example. I love my girlfriend and there is no doubt in my mind that shes the one. We go great along and there is no hidden bitterness between us. We talk things out when there is friction.
But one thing that keeps showing up as an issue is when I go on my super motivation streaks, when I want to sit up all night working and change to world with my great ideas
Then I kind of shut down my emotional side and just focus on doing whatever it takes to move forward. This affects my spouse ofcourse and often ends with her being sad..
I have tryed many time to get this under control but without any success. The trixky part is that I love this state since it pushes my forward, and I feel like the sky is the limit. But I would ofcourse not want to be unsensitive to the people around me.
Is there anybody out there that recognise themself in this?
I have a tought time balancing the state of mind where I am focused/motivation/ageer for a change/ creative etc in combination with my relations to other people that not share my ambitions.
To give an example. I love my girlfriend and there is no doubt in my mind that shes the one. We go great along and there is no hidden bitterness between us. We talk things out when there is friction.
But one thing that keeps showing up as an issue is when I go on my super motivation streaks, when I want to sit up all night working and change to world with my great ideas
Then I kind of shut down my emotional side and just focus on doing whatever it takes to move forward. This affects my spouse ofcourse and often ends with her being sad..
I have tryed many time to get this under control but without any success. The trixky part is that I love this state since it pushes my forward, and I feel like the sky is the limit. But I would ofcourse not want to be unsensitive to the people around me.
Is there anybody out there that recognise themself in this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
