The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any people from Norway here?

simonn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jun 26, 2012
Spain
Hey I recently joined this forum, although I was reading it a lot before and I love it. I believe it's known in various countries by a lot of different people.

I was living in Norway and I visit it often. My relatives are living in Meldal, I love this place because of its tremendous mountains and fresh air and because I can visit a lot of great and beautiful places around the city.

So I thought I will ask if here are any people from Norway who are doing business there or are working with sales. So it would be great to meet someone from there and discuss more about your country and great opportunities over there!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Red

Nigerian Lottery Prince
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
353%
Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
Paging @Eskil .... but he's currently residing in sunny Arizona. This alone should tell you the high level of his intelligence. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.