- Joined
- Feb 2, 2016
- Messages
- 361
- Location
- New York City / New Jersey
Rep Bank
$1,415
$1,415
User Power: 179%
Hey Guys,
It's only February and many of you guys have set all sorts of fitness goals for the new year. I don't normally do new years resolutions but I bought myself a Peloton bike because it is super convenient and after a long 2017 with the baby and busting my hump on this reno project, I needed to get back to my routine - Family life, Health, and Business.
Any way, I'm on there if you anybody wants to ride with me lol.
P.S. If you don't have it, I love the bike. I get anywhere from 300-700 calories on 20-45 min workouts. Shipping the bike was a pain and they canceled on me three times but we finally got it. Other than that, it's awesome and the bike is made well. They offer all sorts of workouts too (not just biking) and you can mirror them onto your smart tv. It's fantastic, I totally recommend it. Oh, if you don't want to go for the big bucks, my buddy bought his off some dude on craigslist and it only had like 40 rides. He got a great deal.
It's only February and many of you guys have set all sorts of fitness goals for the new year. I don't normally do new years resolutions but I bought myself a Peloton bike because it is super convenient and after a long 2017 with the baby and busting my hump on this reno project, I needed to get back to my routine - Family life, Health, and Business.
Any way, I'm on there if you anybody wants to ride with me lol.
P.S. If you don't have it, I love the bike. I get anywhere from 300-700 calories on 20-45 min workouts. Shipping the bike was a pain and they canceled on me three times but we finally got it. Other than that, it's awesome and the bike is made well. They offer all sorts of workouts too (not just biking) and you can mirror them onto your smart tv. It's fantastic, I totally recommend it. Oh, if you don't want to go for the big bucks, my buddy bought his off some dude on craigslist and it only had like 40 rides. He got a great deal.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
