The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any multi-millionaires or billionaires on this forum?

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
If I told you what the game is, you'd immediately know there's a TON of market demand. This is the most anticipated game of all time in fact. Anyway, I've got in contact with a couple of investors so soon they'll have their AAA funding.

Great news, congrats!

I can’t help notice you got that AAA funding awfully quick. Care to share with the forum how you did it? Maybe start a thread. Raising funds is a hot topic, and you seem to be a natural.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HereInMyGarage

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
750%
Oct 18, 2015
Hollywood Hills
Guys, this dude isn't an entrepreneur, or even aspiring to be one.

He's FN jonesing for a video game.

I can't imagine how much one's life must suck so much so that you're panhandling to strangers so you can get your fantasy video game created. SMH.

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Great news, congrats!

I can’t help notice you got that AAA funding awfully quick. Care to share with the forum how you did it? Maybe start a thread. Raising funds is a hot topic, and you seem to be a natural.

But if I tell you, the game I'm talking about will be revealed. Once everything has died down I'll definitely tell everyone. It did not come easily. It took a lot of effort to find the resource I was looking for! Months of searching but it payed off so I'm glad. Anyway, I can't believe this topic is still going. Talk about a first impression :)

Mad Scientist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 4, 2017
Edmonton, AB
If I told you what the game is, you'd immediately know there's a TON of market demand. This is the most anticipated game of all time in fact. Anyway, I've got in contact with a couple of investors so soon they'll have their AAA funding.

This guy is such an obvious troll. MJ, just ban this guy. I think everyone in this forum would agree with me.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
But if I tell you, the game I'm talking about will be revealed. Once everything has died down I'll definitely tell everyone. It did not come easily. It took a lot of effort to find the resource I was looking for! Months of searching but it payed off so I'm glad. Anyway, I can't believe this topic is still going. Talk about a first impression :)
You’re amazing man. I wish I had your natural talent to get so much investment money. You should be the president of Kickstarter and work on shark tank.

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This guy is such an obvious troll. MJ, just ban this guy. I think everyone in this forum would agree with me.
No, no, no I absolutely swear I'm not a troll. I even have a loan document to prove the funding I got the developers but of course I won't share that yet because the developers name is in there.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
If you are looking for money I don't understand the secrecy.

World's Top 100 Most Anticipated Games

You really have a lot to learn about life if you honestly believe that coming in to a group of strangers and demanding things is going to work well.

I recommend that you read a book called Pitch Anything. That might be a good start on your journey to raising money for things that you have zero stake in

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Could just look up the forum email/IP and see where else it's registered.

Or not

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

You really have a lot to learn about life if you honestly believe that coming in to a group of strangers and demanding things is going to work well.

I recommend that you read a book called Pitch Anything. That might be a good start on your journey to raising money for things that you have zero stake in
Great book!

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom

As said before, I've already got a couple of investors interested. One has already sent them a loan document so it's working out quite amazingly! But I love reading, so I'll definitely check it out. Maybe I could learn a few things from it. Thanks by the way.

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom

Oops! You found it. Well done, how did you do that?!

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I think that because $1000.00 is like $1.00 to a millionaire or pennies to normal people some just think they throw $1000.00 bills around like pennies. WRONG!

I think that's the mindset some folks have, including me. Just like how I (middle-class joe) won't think twice about throwing a few 1-cents into the bin, it's logical for a millionaire to probably think the same.

On a more extreme scale, think of Bill Gates. Burning US$10,000 notes daily (literally) would be like losing 0.01 cents to him.

I guess I'll only know how it feels when I become a millionaire one day, I hope!

fastbo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 26, 2017
Orlando, FL
I think that because $1000.00 is like $1.00 to a millionaire or pennies to normal people some just think they throw $1000.00 bills around like pennies.

WRONG!

That's how sidewalkers think. The reason people are millionaires and billionaires is because they understand the value of money. You won't ever see Cuban throw money at a stupid idea just because he can. Warren Buffet was too cheap to fly first class so he bought Netjets. Yes he paid $725 million for Netjets so he could stop flying coach because he was too cheap to pay a couple grand to fly first class. The guy's worth $80 Billion. The point of the story is that rich people see the value of money i.e. Netjets is an investment that grows whereas a first class ticket, although essentially 0% of his net worth to Buffet, was throwing away money.

Personally I'll drop 6 figures in a month on an investment without batting an eye, spend way too much on Italian cars, but I'm too cheap to buy a $12 sandwich at the airport. It's just wasteful. Not sure why but I'm just wired that way. Other fastlaners the same way??

Last edited:

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
You there, Mr. Billionaire!
Got a spare million on you?
I'm a bit strapped for talent and ability at the moment
Help a brother out?
C'mon its for a game thats really really good
Though no one has played it yet and is still in development
And I can't tell you its name
But trust me its worth it!!!

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
You there, Mr. Billionaire!
Got a spare million on you?
I'm a bit strapped for talent and ability at the moment
Help a brother out?
C'mon its for a game thats really really good
Though no one has played it yet and is still in development
And I can't tell you its name
But trust me its worth it!!!

That's a false interpretation. Of course whoever is going to give the funds, they're the ones I give the details to shortly after they show their interest in it. Doesn't matter now anyway, it's no longer a secret.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
So I guess the game is Shenmue? OK.

Do you think that just because other people know about it your game would be less successful?

Ideas are worthless, execution is everything.

Why are you afraid? Do you think "we" would make a clone and outshadow "your" game?

Even if someone makes one, so what? If it's the most anticipated game, why do you care if other people "exploit" the rest of the market demand? Don't you think that clones would make yours more desireable?

You're what we call a sidewalker, and sidewalkers think that:

-Ideas > Execution
-Events > Process
-Money > Value & Time

You came here asking for Money without saying where the Value is and without revealing where we could focus Execution Time.

Next time you pitch someone research about their mindset, beliefs and core values and design your pitch around them.

Now there are two posibilities, you learn and adapt like a fastlaner would or keep acting like a sidewalker and keep asking for money without any info and make us all facepalm hard...

ShowMeDaMonies

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2017
United Kingdom
So I guess the game is Shenmue? OK.

Do you think that just because other people know about it your game would be less successful?

Ideas are worthless, execution is everything.

Why are you afraid? Do you think "we" would make a clone and outshadow "your" game?

Even if someone makes one, so what? If it's the most anticipated game, why do you care if other people "exploit" the rest of the market demand? Don't you think that clones would make yours more desireable?

You're what we call a sidewalker, and sidewalkers think that:

-Ideas > Execution
-Events > Process
-Money > Value & Time

You came here asking for Money without saying where the Value is and without revealing where we could focus Execution Time.

Next time you pitch someone research about their mindset, beliefs and core values and design your pitch around them.

Now there are two posibilities, you learn and adapt like a fastlaner would or keep acting like a sidewalker and keep asking for money without any info and make us all facepalm hard...

Yep.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
OP should watch Shark Tank lol.
Reading this thread makes me feel most members here are sharks and OP is doing the pitch.

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Reading this thread makes me feel most members here are sharks and OP is doing the pitch.

Reminded me more of a gold-digger.

No value proposition, only promises of showing value "later", then acts as if giving money is expected/normal/not a big deal...and backtracks when they push too hard and tip their hand.

farmer79

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Nov 24, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Watch a few Curt Schilling videos. Very easy to blow millions in the game world.

Nigel B

Life Long Learner
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 18, 2017
USA

Great book!

Something kept me reading this thread - and this must have been it, a book recommendation from people who have demonstrated success. Time not wasted after all.

As for any game - it's the games-play stupid. Look at Minecraft, quality graphics and music are not what it's about - engaging an audience (who are stupid enough) to pay for the esxperience is all that matters.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Didn't you guy's know he's also dating a super hot celebrity?

For real.

He just can't admit who it is because she's so, so famous and she's trying to keep a low profile about it. You know how it is.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Didn't you guy's know he's also dating a super hot celebrity?

For real.

He just can't admit who it is because she's so, so famous and she's trying to keep a low profile about it. You know how it is.

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!