The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Influencer Marketers Here?

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hi, I'm looking to network/connect with Influencer Marketer. Potentially can even do business together.

I'm launching an eCommerce business with a product very reliant on Instagram Influencer Marketing (but also not limited to, can be other channels like Youtube/Bloggers/etc too)

Let me know if you have experience in Influencer Marketing or even being an Influencer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jcvlds

JC
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 9, 2016
Mexico > Texas > Florida
Hi, I'm looking to network/connect with Influencer Marketer. Potentially can even do business together.

I'm launching an eCommerce business with a product very reliant on Instagram Influencer Marketing (but also not limited to, can be other channels like Youtube/Bloggers/etc too)

Let me know if you have experience in Influencer Marketing or even being an Influencer.

Hey Man. What kind of influencers are you looking for? Which space? My gf is an 'influencer' (lol, I hate that term) and the blogger/influencer space is very tight with FB/Whatsapp/etc groups to collaborate and chat with each other about brands and the likes.

Depending on their audience size, they will have different prices for shoutouts, mentions, posts, etc.. some that have a less amount of followers may be for free if you send them a free product. I think the best way to go about it is to do a cross-collaboration with your product to get several influencers promoting or talking about your product at the same time during a set amount of duration to build up the hype and traffic for your product.

Let me know if you have more targeted questions. I may not know the answer, but I can pick my gf's mind :)

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Hey Man. What kind of influencers are you looking for? Which space? My gf is an 'influencer' (lol, I hate that term) and the blogger/influencer space is very tight with FB/Whatsapp/etc groups to collaborate and chat with each other about brands and the likes.

Depending on their audience size, they will have different prices for shoutouts, mentions, posts, etc.. some that have a less amount of followers may be for free if you send them a free product. I think the best way to go about it is to do a cross-collaboration with your product to get several influencers promoting or talking about your product at the same time during a set amount of duration to build up the hype and traffic for your product.

Let me know if you have more targeted questions. I may not know the answer, but I can pick my gf's mind :)

Thanks so much!

A good idea you gave me is to send a free product (It will cost $5 + shipping) and then I give them an affiliate discount link through my Affiliate Management Tool. Or I can even get them to promote it for free as you say!

In regards to your idea about making multiple influencers talk about it at the same time, I am doing exactly that AND focused on one specific city (Los Angeles).

Bottom line, I'm going to build up a Micro Influencer Army with audiences in Los Angeles to all talk about my product at the same time. Saturating the location + the timeframe + the niche.

My questions are:

1) Are influencers willing to do affiliate style deals where they get paid per sale?

2) What boxes need to be checked for an influencer to say yes to promoting a product?

3) What are the usual price ranges for micro-influencers in the 10K-50K range?

I'm targeting fitness influencers by the way.

Thanks again!

jcvlds

JC
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 9, 2016
Mexico > Texas > Florida
My questions are:

1) Are influencers willing to do affiliate style deals where they get paid per sale?

2) What boxes need to be checked for an influencer to say yes to promoting a product?

Thanks again!

For sure. They do this all the time, especially the fitness influencers. However, I would note that many are a bit inconsistent with their continued promotion of a product even if they are an affiliate. Some just don't have that tenacity. Therefore you should try to do some prior research around which influencers you know will be great for your product and that show signs of professionalism to be likely continuing promoting your product to sell it and so they get commission. Do your due diligence and know what to expect.

DM them and tell them your short brand story and that you would like to inquire if you could provide them a free product in exchange for a post/testimonial/review. If they are a more serious influencer, they will likely give you their rates per post, story, shoutout, w/e.

This varies a lot :\. You can find all sorts of prices within this audience range.. some will be more demanding and more expensive. Others will charge very little. It could also let you in on if they think themselves how valuable their audience is. Be sure to do your due diligence into their audience, engagement, etc. If you go into their followers and find most of them look like fake accounts, you don't want to spend money with that influencer. You can also look at their engagement.. if most comments seem out-of-context/have nothing to do with the post, or hardly any comments at all, it may be their audience is mostly fake or just very disengaged.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yetieater

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 3, 2012
HTX
Of course - earning commissions is always good
The product should be good, obviously. If I'm pushing your product to my followers, and it's a shit product, they'll always remember me for being the one that recommended they waste their money. If it's a good product, on the other hand, I just helped you win a customer for life.
What type of campaign are you trying to run?
I will go back to broadcasting sessions from my home gym, soon, now that my systems are working as they should. My own stats are nothing impressive, but my genetics are F*cking solid. My sister has represented Team USA at international competition.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.