- Joined
- Nov 9, 2021
- Messages
- 23
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 109%
My dears, someone who was in a "comfortable" place or who has made a change of environment that favored him?
For example, today I live with my parents and I have an amount to live on for 10 months if nothing comes in if I live alone. But here I feel like I get distracted by some things or I don't act as I should (even though I'm aware).
And I also only communicate with my parents face-to-face on a day-to-day basis, as I act as an affiliate.
I had an opportunity to live with a friend (who invited me) and two other guys. My friend does not have an entrepreneurial mind and works as a manager at an all-night restaurant. The other two work for him but one of them is building an online business (marketing or programming, I'm not sure).
I would like an opinion or someone who has gone through some experience like this. I know that I have to validate everything in practice and take risks, but some vision of the path could already help.
For example, today I live with my parents and I have an amount to live on for 10 months if nothing comes in if I live alone. But here I feel like I get distracted by some things or I don't act as I should (even though I'm aware).
And I also only communicate with my parents face-to-face on a day-to-day basis, as I act as an affiliate.
I had an opportunity to live with a friend (who invited me) and two other guys. My friend does not have an entrepreneurial mind and works as a manager at an all-night restaurant. The other two work for him but one of them is building an online business (marketing or programming, I'm not sure).
I would like an opinion or someone who has gone through some experience like this. I know that I have to validate everything in practice and take risks, but some vision of the path could already help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
