What's new

Any entrepreneurs from the hospitality/F&B sector?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Henry_

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
4
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 300%
Hi everyone,

Henry, 25 from Melbourne, Australia. I've been in the hospitality industry for as long as I can remember. I started my first restaurant/cafe back in 2014 and sold it in April 2017 for a decent profit. I've just secured a new lease to build a new restaurant underneath a high rise which I'm extremely nervous and excited about.

The Millionaire Fastlane book has brought me here to connect with like minded entrepreneurs and expand my knowledge in entrepreneurship. I'm also currently reading Unscripted . @MJDemarco


Is there anyone on this forum who has background in hospitality/food & beverage? I would love to share my ideas and to hear your feedback on them.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom