Are there any other entrepreneurs who are active in social work on this forum?!
I Work with youth and youngsters, families, schools etc. for more than 25 years. I have also been giving training to professionals, both in real life as online, for many years now. Also written two books etc. I'm also specialised in working with Autism and working with gaming youth
I still love my work, but it is very specialist work and therefore difficult to scale. Clients ask for me or my compagnions , and it is also difficult to find good professionals who offer the same level off experience and working methods of our companies.
We've already had a company with over 30 employees, don't want to go back to that idea. We would like to work with freelancers, much less hassle
.
Often assigments are payed by public funds, and the private market is difficult (in the Netherlands). Families are used to the fact that the governemt will pay. Thats why we focus more on professionals as a market (training, coaching, etc). But here there also asking four us!
I'd like to hear from other entrepreneurs who are also active in the same field , and how it's all going in your country.
Our companies: (sorry all in dutch
)
www.groupxl.nl
www.gripopgamen.nl
www.parentsofplay.nl
I Work with youth and youngsters, families, schools etc. for more than 25 years. I have also been giving training to professionals, both in real life as online, for many years now. Also written two books etc. I'm also specialised in working with Autism and working with gaming youth
I still love my work, but it is very specialist work and therefore difficult to scale. Clients ask for me or my compagnions , and it is also difficult to find good professionals who offer the same level off experience and working methods of our companies.
We've already had a company with over 30 employees, don't want to go back to that idea. We would like to work with freelancers, much less hassle
Often assigments are payed by public funds, and the private market is difficult (in the Netherlands). Families are used to the fact that the governemt will pay. Thats why we focus more on professionals as a market (training, coaching, etc). But here there also asking four us!
I'd like to hear from other entrepreneurs who are also active in the same field , and how it's all going in your country.
Our companies: (sorry all in dutch
www.groupxl.nl
www.gripopgamen.nl
www.parentsofplay.nl
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
